The average person spends around £25 on their weekly food shop. At Quids in! we’re challenging people to get that down to a tenner.
Can you get enough food in to make 21 meals for £10? That’s breakfast, lunch and dinner for seven days. We think it can be done. We’re running a competition to find the best weekly £10 shop, and the best sample recipe.
The winner will receive a £50 shopping voucher. We’ll also publish a selection of the best shopping lists and recipes on the Quids in! website.
If you’re stuck for inspiration, have a look at the Quids in! Readers Club recipes. Or if you want to see how a couple of the Quids in! staff got on in the challenge, you can read about that here, too.
How to Enter:
- Make a shopping list for £10 or under. To do this go to any of the big supermarket websites (or mysupermarket.co.uk) and add items to your trolley up to a total of £10. (Cupboard items like oil, salt, stock, herbs and spices do not need to be included).
- Pop all of the items, and how much they cost, into our online form here.
- List the meals the food will make (and how many portions) on the form, e.g.: ‘Shepherd’s Pie x 4 portions’
- Write out one sample recipe that the groceries will make, listing ingredients and method, on the form.
- Once the entry form is complete press Submit.
The first prize winner will be randomly drawn from all submissions received by 31st March 2020.
For terms and conditions, click here.