Chicken wings are cheap as chips and can normally be picked up from your supermarket for £2-£3. Adding a couple of store cupboard sauces will make them full of flavour, serve with spuds or a salad for a bargain dinner!
- 1kg Chicken wings
- 4 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Heat your oven to 180°C/Gas mark 4
- Put the chicken wings in a large bowl, pat dry if necessary.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, combine all the other ingredients . Whisk or stir until you have a smooth sauce
- Pour the sauce over the chicken wings and toss until the chicken is fully coated.
- Transfer the coated wings to a baking dish or baking tray in an even, single layer
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 30-40mins until browned and sizzling
- When fully cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving with your favourite side dish