This simple, bargain recipe was sent to us by Melissa and is the winning entry to our £10 Shopping Challenge competition. Simple to make and using just three ingredients we think this is a real winner!
- 400g penne pasta
- 1 can chicken soup
- 1 packet mixed frozen veg
- Boil the pasta following the instructions on the packet until soft
- In a separate pan, boil the veg for 4-5 mins until soft
- Drain both and mix together
- Heat up the chicken soup once boiled add to the pasta and veg mixture
There you go, you made chicken and veg pasta bake!